The Guilford Police Department recently conducted its biennial citizen satisfaction survey. The goals of the survey were:
– To measure overall agency performance
– To measure levels of police performance
– To measure citizens’ perception of officers’ attitudes and behaviors
– To measure levels of citizen concerns for safety
– To provide an opportunity for the public to make suggestions for improvement
The Guilford Police Department values the opinions of those we serve and we welcome any input you can provide that may help us to improve as an organization. Your participation in this survey will help us better understand the needs of our community and to identify areas for potential improvement.
We appreciate those who took a few minutes to complete the survey. The survey ran from September 4th, 2020 through September 24th, 2020. Any questions regarding this survey can be directed to the Office of the Chief of Police, (203) 453-8244.
The results of the survey can be viewed by clicking the link below: